Monday, August 4, 2008

I need some p-day clothes...

I hope I have enough time to write you a long one like I said I would last week. I just wrote a ton of emails so I'm really sorry if this isn't that long. Sounds like everything's going great back home. I just got the pictures you sent. They are so good! What camera is that? The quality is amazing. My favorite is the one of Ryan flying through the air like a mad man haha! I laughed so hard when I saw that picture. I've looked at it everyday since I got it. Yeah I got the memory card you sent back and yeah I just got Katey's package this week. Thank you again for everything. Everything you sent me is perfect. That gps has gotten us through a lot so far. Its being used every single day. Thank you for everything
Why do you think I'm not telling you everything about how I'm doing out here? Of course there has been some rough days, but for every rough day I have had there has been 3 to 4 amazing days. And besides, the rough days aren't even that bad because I know that those are the days that I'm being stretched. And its worth being stretch because then that gives me more experience which gives me even more awesome days! I don't even know if that made any sense but whatever, it made sense in my mind haha. But seriously, If I have a week that's really just stinks, I will tell you. Honestly though, I haven't had a week go by yet where I thought, "well that week sucked." Every week I have been out here has been awesome, whether it was a tough week or not.
The new companion is awesome. He is one of the most powerful teachers I have ever met. It took him a few days to open up to me but now he's way cool. We have a lot of fun together. The new district is so fun. They are some of the coolest guys I have ever met. We had a bon fire at a members has last P-day so that we could get to know each other. Next week the whole zone is having a bon fire at the same place on P-day so im getting excited for that as well.
Today were going to go play some soccer with the district and maybe some dodge ball at the church gym. Oh yeah befor I forget, Could you send me some of my old cloths? I need some p-day cloths out here:
1.) My grey shorts with pinstripes. I thing the brand is RVCA?2.) Some of the shirts I used to wear. If you just send a box of shirts that you think you remember me wearing I can just take the ones I don't wear to goodwill3.) My blueish brown volcom jeans.
If you cant find any of that stuff don't worry about it. If anything, those shorts are the most needed. Its so Hot!
Anyways, sorry I couldn't write very much. I have to go. I love you! And I promise ill write more next week!!!! Actually, ill probably write you a letter today and ill send picks later on this week I love you Mom! I love you Dad!!!!! Love, Elder Joshua Burnham

No comments: