Tuesday, August 19, 2008

There is a hurricane coming up toward this direction...

Mom and Dad-
Since i couldnt really write you guys yesterday, i got permission from our district leader to come back to the library for just a little bit and write a little more. Its still productive because Elder Keesler is looking up something on the church website that we will probably use in our next lesson.
Tonight we are teaching a teaching the Purvis's, who are a part member family in our ward. We are also teaching an investigator named sister Hutchins who we think will probably committ to baptism soon. Shes an awsome lady. We are teaching her at Sister Thomas's house. I think i told you about sister thomas, shes that awsome black lady who i celebrated my birthday with.
Everything is going good here in Pensacola. There is a hurricane coming up toward this direction though. Im sure youve heard about that. Im getting pretty excited. They say its projected path is a little more East of our mission, but everyone ive talked to down here says that the weather people dont know anything and that as soon as the storm hits the gulf it could pretty much go anywhere. Maybe that will humble the people here a little bit.
Anyways, I dont wanna use up too much of our prosyliting time. I just wanted to let you know that everything is alright and that I love you guys with all my heart. I love my mission. Its da best! I love you Mom! I love you Dad! Im sending pictures home before the week is finished. I promise this time! Tell everyone i love them!
Love,
Elder Joshua Burnham

No comments: