Monday, August 18, 2008

5 solid new investigators...

Mom and Dad-
How are you guys?? I love hearing about how everything is going back at home. That's awesome that Chads pretty much done with all the schooling and stuff. I loved that Alma 36 thing that you guys sent me. That was so awesome.
Oh crap, for some reason they are closing the library early today! They just came around and said they are closing in 5 minutes! Dang!
Ill hurry and write. If I don't get that much done I promise I will just write you a letter tonight
So yeah this week has been really good. We got about 5 solid new investigators. Elder Keesler and I are getting along great. I love teaching with him. He is so powerful. A lot of prayers have been answered for me this week as far as asking for strength and I have felt the Lords presence very strong. I love being a missionary. I have some of the best missionaries in our district. We played Volleyball today so that was really fun. Im a little bit rusty though. Oh poop they are making us log off right now! I love you! Ill write you tonight and send pics!!! I love you
Love,
       Elder Burnham

No comments: