Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dec. 14

Ok so i just finished writing a huge email to you guys, and when i sent it, for some reason i got botted off the server and i dont really have anymore time left here at the library. SO what i am going to do, is write you a letter and mail it off tomorrow. I am so sorry. I am really bugged at this computer right now. Anyways, i am doing really good here in Theodore. Elder Fox is great, and leadership is treating me well. I will explain all the datails in my letter. I am so sorry . I love you guys so much!!! Thank you for your email:) I cant wait to talk to you in 11 days:)

Love Elder Josh Burnham

K, well dont worry, i am still planning on writing you a letter today, but i have just a few more minutes here at the library. Theodore is going good so far. Leadership isnt all too bad. I dont have to give speaches or anything, i just have to help with the obedience of the Zone and go on trade offs, and make alot more phone calls and whatnot. I will give you more details in the letter. Just know that i love you and that i am happy. I had a pretty tough week adjusting to the new companion, but its all good now and i am happy here in Theodore:) I love you guys!

Love, Elder josh Burnham

No comments: