Thursday, January 1, 2009

I was pretty excited after talking to ya'll



Hey Mom and Dad-

I didn’t even know that that sword even existed anymore. Weird. Its even more weird that you got gypped $50 for it hahaha. What the heck? Anyways, that’s good that the family party went well. I cant believe Tracy was there, that’s pretty crazy. Yeah I was so excited after talking to all yall. It was so much fun talking to everyone. Me and Shawna were just crackin up the whole time, it was awesome. I love our family, seriously, the Burnhams are the coolest. I sent the pictures out on Friday, so you should get them today or tomorrow. Thank you so much for the baseball cards haha! It was fun opening them up. It was pretty cool considering one of the cards from one of the boxes will probably pay for a couple months worth of gas when I get home. I sent it home with the memory card so that I wouldn’t loose it.

Thank you sooooo much for the Christmas packages yall sent. I loved everything that you got me. I seriously was not expecting that much stuff. What should I do about the pants? Do you want me to just send them home and you can just return them and send the other sizes out? It’s a 30”32 I wear. I probably didn’t write it right last time so seriously, don’t feel bad. Everything else that you got me was perfect. Oh yeah I should probably send you the chech that Boppa sent me as well because there is no wells fargo up here.

I don’t really know what else to tell you guys haha. We seriously talked for like 3 hours so I pretty much told you everything already. Christmas day was a blast. We spent the day over at the bishops house and just hung out with his family. They take such good care of us. They bought us presents so we wouldn’t feel left out. It was tough though because they bought a Wii and we just sat and watched the kids play that for like 2 hours. Even the Bishop was trying to get us to play it, but we resisted the temptation haha.

Last night was a fun night as well. Our friends Ben Walker (Jenny’s boyfriend) had his farewell party last night, so we went over there for most of the night last night. That guy reminds me so much of Ray, its ridiculous. He said he wants to come back to either Cali or Utah and room with me when he gets back so that might be kinda fun.

As far as the work goes, it was pretty slow this week. Elder Hill got strep throat and has been pretty much dying all week, so we couldn’t really do that much. To tell you the truth, im getting pretty excited about transfers, although I hope there is no leadership involved. I just hope I get a companion that wants to work hard and have fun.


Well anyways, Im sorry there wasn’t too much to talk about this week, im sure I will have plenty of fun stories to tell next week. I just hope you know how much I love you guys. Keep me in your prayers, and ill do the same for you I love you Mom! I love you Dad! I love you family!

Love,
Elder Joshua Burnham

No comments: