Monday, May 5, 2008

Words can't even describe...

I only have like 30 minutes to write so sorry if I don’t get everything down that I want to say. I wrote another letter this morning and im sending it out after im done here at the library. So how are u? I don’t know if you have gotten my last letter yet. Im sorry about that. I was kinda depressed the first few days. This has been the hardest experience I have ever had to go through. For the first time in my life ive been getting severe home sickness. Ive felt much better the last day or two though. I just need a letter from you telling me that your all right. I think satan has been trying to make me feel like you guys are all sad and depressed. Don’t get the wrong impression though, Im still way excited to be here and I love the area that im in. The food here has been pretty normal so far. Just your basic chicken dinners and what not. I did try color greens or whatever you call them the other night and they were the worste thing ive ever tasted. Ive already told you enough about my companion so ill skip him haha. Just pray for me to have patience with him. So ya our place is pretty tiny. Ill send you some pictures soon. President Summerhays is so awesome. Hes really funny but at the same time hes the most spititual man ive ever met. The members out here are really cool too. Some are normal and some are pretty back country. The work is pretty slow around here. We have 3 investigators; Bobby, James, aaaaaaaannnd, mmmmmm, ok maybe just two investigators haha. But they are really cool. James is a kickboxer and he just won this really cool champ. Belt. And Bobby is some kid about my age who seems pretty interested in what we have to say. We did a lot of trackting on Saturday but we didn’t have any luck. I guess trackting isn’t very effective in out mission. So yeah just pray for me that ill have the strength to keep going. Like I said this is really hard but I know that it’s a refining process and the Lord is just trying to shape me into a more effective tool. I love what ive been learning from him. Im starting to learn that you don’t really learn that much when your just moving along easily. Its these difficult times where the Lord can show you your weaknesses, then we rely on him to help us make those weak areas stronger. I don’t even know if that made sence haha. But ya I miss my companion from the MTC. I think things will go a lot smoother when I get another companion. Dang it im really sorry im making him sound really bad. Hes really not that bad. Hes just really closed off and I think its because hes leaving soon. Ill learn to love him im sure. But seriously, please just write me and tell me how you guys are doing. Mom I keep thinking that when dads at work that your just all lonely and bored. Are you? I love you sooooo much. Words cant even describe. And dad I hope work is going ok and I hope Your ok too. I really love u! I love both of you guys. I wish I had tome to write more but I have to write the president… I hope you get this. Write back asap. Oh yeah, don’t write to the Navar address, send your letters through the mission home. It only takes a day longer and its safer. I love you guys sooooooo much! Like I said, im sending another letter in the mail so you will probably get it in a few days. I have to go. I love you!

No comments: