Monday, May 12, 2008

stronger and stronger...

Hey guys! So it took me like 20 minutes to read all those emails. I didn't get the one from last week until now and katey, andey, and brett all wrote me too. It was so good talking to you guys yesterday. I was looking forward to it for the past few days because I wasn't sure if you had been getting my letters and I wanted to get confirmation. I thought it would be hard after getting off the phone but it actually cheered me up quite a bit just because I was glad to here that your both doing alright. Theres not a whole lot to say cuz I said almost all of it yesterday. I just hope you know how much I love you guys. Im where I am at right now because of the you guys and your parenting. I cant express in words how grateful I am for you. So Yeah is Monday today so we don't really have much planned other than dinner tonight at 6 at The Davids. This is the craziest family I have ever seen haha. I ate there for my first dinner appointment and was so worn out by the end of it. They are members, kind of. Its hard to explain so ill just leave it at they are crazy. But until then, we will probably play some basketball at the church and ill probably finish reading my book. Im reading our search for happiness and its pretty good. Zone conference is this coming Thursday and Im way excited for that. I guess theres like 24 missionaries in our zone and I hear zone conferences are pretty cool. Is there anything else goin on in yorba Linda? Did you sell my truck yet? Haha. Sorry I never did that. I actually feel really bad about that. Im bummed about dreads but whatever. Buy his album when it comes out and save it for me I only have like 10 more minutes to write so sorry if this email is kinda short. Ill write a letter later today and send it off probably tomorrow so you can have something to tread in the middle of the week. I wash you could see some of these areas that ive been to. Some of these areas are so beautiful. I love it. Sometimes well go contacting near the beach and it is so nice to see the sunset. Im still hoping for that hurricane. Hurricane season starts in a couple weeks I guess so that's good haha. I guess if one comes they tell us to go to the church building because theyre built to stand 200 mph winds. So you can feel comfortable knowing that we are in a safe place if one happens to hit here. My testimony has growing stronger and stronger every day out here. Like I was saying, this is the hardest thing that I have ever done, but the experiences that I have had just in the past 11 days have shaped and formed me and ways I didn't know were possible. The first few days were tough, but the Lord dosnt throw anything in our path that we cant overcome. We just need to have faith that he will help us. I love my Savior and Im grateful for these hard experiences because I know that have eternal significance to them. Thank you so much for supporting me guys. Your emails make me really happy. Mom- I love you so much it hurts. I couldn't ask for a better mom. And believe me, you're an AWSOME cook! Just trust me on that one. I love you.Dad- You're the best dad ever. I love you with all my heart. Thank you both for everything. Im gonna go now, but just know I love you and Im glad to here all is well at home. I LOVE YOU!
Love, Elder Joshua Burnham

No comments: