Monday, October 26, 2009

Oct. 26, 2009 Boppa's Passing

When President called and told me what happened, he said that he had some Glorious, but a little bit sad news. Thats exactly what kind of news it was. Yeah, it is a little bit sad, but a whole lot more glorious. He is now on the path of progression with Nonna and does covered with the veil of unbelief anymore. President told me alot of really interesting things concerning the conversion process in the spirit world. He told me that Boppa is watching everything that i am doing out here and that that is softening his heart in preparation to recieve the Gospel. That gave me alot of comfort. How great is the Plan of Salvation! There is not a doubt in my mind that Chad is absolutely right, that Nonna was just waiting for him so that she could bear her testimony of the truths she had been taught. I think that She when she heard the Doctors say that he had another week or two, she was the impatient one and hit him over the head with the Book of Mormon. I am so grateful truth. We have nothing at all to fear or to be sad about. There are so many ancestors that were just waiting to surround with loving arms and with the truths of the Gospel. I think Eternity is summed up best in these words,
"There is no end to virtue,
There is no end to might,
There is no end to wisdom,
There is no end to light,
There is no end to union,
There is no end to youth,
There is no end to priesthood,
There is no end to truth

There is no end to glory,
There is no end to love,
There is no end to being,
There is no death above."

How great is the Plan of Salvation. Because of Christ, There is no end to happiness. Right at this moment, Boppa is learning eternal truths that will seal him to our family. God will be merciful to him. We all know Boppa's heart. I am just so grateful to KNOW where he is. I love you so much Mom. I hope you know that i was not depressed or sad about the news, i am just excited for him. I love you too Dad. Thank you for taking care of mom:)

We had a great week. Ed Stevens was Baptized on Friday. It was a very powerful experience. Elder Bond Baptized him and i confirmed. I cant wait until you meet him when we come back out here. Now we are going to try and help his wife Mary to find the truth as well. Ed is on a spiritual high right now. He is constantly on LDS.org and ordering ensigns and all sorts of stuff. He really wants a leather bound Quad so i think he is going to order one soon.

We have been doing alot of finding lately. We have found alot of new investigators but alot of them never show for their return appointments. Its been really fun though, just tracting and talking to people all over Pike County. We have gotten lost a few times this week on dirt roads out in the Country just looking for some of our less-active members. This area is very interesting, but i am loving it.

We just got tranfer information today. Elder Bond and I are both staying together and we are Training a new missionary. Its going to be interesting being in a three-some but i think it will be fun. I now officially have 4 tranfers left of my mission. Things are flying by way too fast now. It is almost November. When the Hollidays hit, everything is going to be crazy!

Im glad that you liked President Summerhays. How long did you talk to him for? I had a really good talk with him. He said he really loved talking to you guys. It made me happy that you were able to talk with him. He is the Best!

Well, i hope you know how much i love you guys. Thank you for filling me in on everything. I know Boppa is so Grateful right now for you examples. I love you Mom! I lovMom and Dad-



No comments: