Monday, December 28, 2009

Dec. 28 Merry Christmas!



Hey Mom and Dad-

It was so much fun getting to talk to you guys on Christmas. I was so happy all day. It was great getting to talk to the rest of the family as well. You will be happy to know that i did end up getting your package. It was in the front office and was probably there since wednesday. Thank you so much for everything. You got me way too much! I love you guys. It was nice getting a second Christmas to open presents. The sweater is perfect and all the snacks and gift cards you sent saved me this month because i have very little money left on my mission card. Thank you so much.

I ended up buying one pair of nicer slacks today for $50 and a good pair of shoes for a little over $60. I will now be able to last for the next four months, so thank you for that as well.

It is so wierd that my last I dont have any more phone calls! It feels life all of a sudden everything is going light speed now that the holiday season is pretty much over. Talking about school on the phone was just so wierd. Am i going to survive in the real world? Am i going to be a huge dork? Oh well if i am. I will just find a dorky girl in New York somewhere. I AM JUST KIDDING! But seriously, i am so excited to see you guys and spend some time at home. It is going to be hard to leave here though. I honestly dont care very much about the plane ride home. I would actually rather sit next to you guys. Seriously, i mean it.

Well, i dont have too much more to talk about, seeing that i already pretty much talked to you about everything just a few days ago. This week was a good week. We found a few new investigators, and one of them seems really solid. I gave a talk at church this last sunday as well. I hope you guys have a great week. I love you so much! Be safe and wear your seatbelts when your driving!

Love, Elder Josh Burnham

No comments: