Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, 2009 Great talking to you guys yesterday

Hey Mom and Dad
It was so great talking to you guys yesterday. Everyone sounds like they are doing so good. I loved hearing Sadie in the back round fighting with Murph Durph. So I cant really think of any other exciting stories. We just got transfer information and we are definitely staying for one more transfer so that’s good. Its supposed to rain all week long so hopefully it doesn’t keep us in for to long.

Im sorry this is going to be such a short letter! I told you everything yesterday, and now im all out. Thank you so much for the money. Thank you for everything I love you guys so much. I promise to send pictures soon. I know ive been really bad at that. I love you Mom, I love you Dad! I will have more for you next week

Love, Josh

No comments: