Sunday, March 15, 2009

Joy in the journey





Mom and Dad: ...It was such a good week! I am so happy right now with Elder Gooch. I think he's probably my favorite companion so far. I thought we were going to be sick for a lot longer, but we got better, and so that's good. We did a lot of less-active and part-member work tis week with a lot of tracting thrown in between. We worked hard all week and found a lot of very nice members who actually showed some interest in coming back to church after not coming for years. We also found three new investigators who we are pretty excited about. We had such a great lesson with the Millers. We asked them if they would be baptized and they said yes! I have been so happy so far this transfer. Heavenly Father has been blessing me with more than I could ask for It seems like anything that I have been praying for lately, He has just been giving me freely. I have been finding true "joy in the journey" as President Monson would say. So anyways, life is good! Its starting to warm up out here again. Its so weird to be coming up on April. There really isn't any spring out here, it pretty much just turns right into summer.  Well, I think I'm gonna go now. I love you guys so much. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. Love, Elder Joshua Burnham

No comments: